Clients look to us for both editing and writing.
When a project involves writing, the client usually provides us with background information and perhaps suggests additional research or resources for us to study. We often work with subject matter experts (SMEs) when a project involves information that’s particularly complicated or technical.
If the client has already written a draft, we provide substantive editing services that help clarify and organize the writing.
We write and edit all sorts of material, including:
- corporate guides, manuals, and codes
- information booklets and brochures for clients and investors
- privacy impact assessment (PIA) summaries
- employee communications
- newsletters for clients and employees
- documentation of controls
- web site text
- articles for journals, trade publications, magazines, and conferences
- grant proposals and reports
- course materials
We’ve worked with subject matter experts on a wide range of topics, including:
- Audit Methodology
- Business Valuation
- Electricity Conservation
- Environmental Compliance
- Family Business
- Financial Accounting
- Investment Information
- Issues Related to Public Economics
© 2020 Good with Words